It is our desire after a season of visiting that you become part of our church family. Part of that process is understanding who we are as a church, and that is explained in our ID Class. Here is a portion of what you will learn:
How To Connect
Step 1: Pray
Step 2: Read the ID booklet
- Write out your salvation testimony and sign
- Read ERBC’s doctrinal statement (what we believe) and sign
- Read ERBC’s Church Covenant and sign
- Read ERBC’s statement about Believer’s Baptism
Step 4: Schedule a interview meeting with an ERBC Pastor
- This is not necessary for church membership but is strongly suggested.
Step 5: Schedule a date to be baptized
Step 6: If you have completed steps 1-4 and do not need to be baptized, please feel free to present yourself for church membership at the conclusion of any worship service when an invitation is given.
Step 7: RSVP for a Meet the Pastors Dinner (scheduled quarterly)
Step 8: Worship the Lord by devoting yourself to going deeper in the Word, further in mission, and closer to other believers
A PDF file of ID Class materials will be available soon to give you more details on learning more about ERBC church membership.
Please contact Angela Yeargin at 244-2975, ext. 141 or by email for more information.