The Transitions Class at ERBC invites single young men and women between the ages of 18-24 to join us for weekly Bible study and Christian fellowship as we experience young adult life together in Christ. We meet in Room B-201 Sunday mornings starting at 9:00 a.m.
The Transitions Class of Edwards Road Baptist Church exists to:
- Provide current, relevant, and life-changing Bible Study for young adults every Sunday morning.
- Be a church family for all of our students, whether they attend school locally or not.
- Give our students opportunities to fellowship at special events such as monthly luncheons.
- Seek to grow in our faith and knowledge of the Bible in weekly summer Bible studies.
- Provide opportunities in our community to show the love of Christ to those around us.
For more information, please contact Administrative Assistant Ginger Hall or call 864-244-2975, ext. 111.