Students 6th - 12th Grade – 9:00 - 10:15 a.m. in the Student Center
- Master Teacher Time – Pastor John
- Small Groups – Led by Sunday School Teachers
10:30 - 11:45 a.m. in the Sanctuary
6th – 12th grade - Sunday Nights 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday Night Discipleship for Students in the Student Center during the school year. Two semesters: September through November and January through April. Here’s the lineup for Sunday nights:
- Refill (smoothie drinks for sale - awesome flavors!) 5:15 - 5:45 p.m.
- Worship God in Song - Led by The Road Band - 5:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Study of God’s Word - 6:00 - 6:35 p.m. - Master Teacher Time
- Small Groups - 6:35 - 7:00 p.m. – Discussion Questions and Prayer Time
The HUB Wednesday Student Worship
6th - 12th grade - 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
The HUB is our weekly worship service for Middle and High School students. The weekly highlights of this service are praise and worship led by The Road Band, a challenging message from God’s Word, and fellowship time with one another. Snacks and drinks provided!
OUR GOAL for ERBC Student Ministry: JUST ONE MORE!
We want one more student to come to everything we do.
OUR VISION for ERBC Student Ministry:
To see every student that is entrusted to our ministry to place their faith in Jesus, to grow deep roots in Christ, to become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ, and to see that student lead someone to faith in Jesus, grow deep roots in Christ, and then to become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
OUR DESIRE for ERBC Students:
- Know it! - The Bible: God’s Word!
- Own it! - Faith In Christ
- Live it! - Abide In Christ
- Share it! - Tell Others About JESUS!
OUR DESIRE for ERBC Student Ministry:
1) KNOW IT! - God’s Word.
Nehemiah 8:1-8; Romans 10:17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13
2) OWN IT! - Faith in Christ.
John 6:63-69; 2 Timothy 1:5; 2 Corinthians 13:5
3) LIVE IT! - Abide in Christ.
John 15:1-11; 1 Timothy 4:12; 2 Timothy 2:22;
4) SHARE IT! - Tell others about Jesus.
Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 10:14-15; 2 Timothy 2:2
SPECIAL MINISTRY ACTIVITIES
Titus 2 Nights
Titus 2 tells the older women and men to teach and mentor the younger ladies and gentlemen. We have a Girls' Titus 2 Night as well as a Guys' Titus 2 Night. It’s an evening of instruction and encouragement to mature in faith and grow connections between generations. These nights occur in the Fall and Spring each year.
Summer Salt is a high energy summer youth camp run by the Generations Group of the South Carolina Baptist Convention. It is a camp that is designed to grasp and captivate the next generation with the Gospel, and our Students have been impacted Spiritually each time we've attended.
For more information on any of the programs above and to sign up for events, please contact Administrative Assistant Ginger Hall or call 864-244-2975, ext. 111.